Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Emmett Red Bed Head


So Eric's Dad, Ed, is an engineering professor at BYU and frequently has the hair a nutty professor should have.
We call it Ed Red Bed Head.
We are crossing our fingers that Emmett inherits some of Ed's genius, not to mention his athleticism. But there is one gene that I am certain has crossed over:
His Hair.
From the rooster tail in the back to the cowlick in the front,
their hair is identical.
I think the title can now be passed down....Emmett Red Bed Head.

15 comments:

cari runia said...

He's so cute! And that's hilarious- we were just saying the other day how when Jaac wakes up, his hair looks just like Grammy Tammy's hair when she does her 'crazy scramble' thing! Love it! We miss you guys terribly- come soon! (But not today... it's pouring! The rain makes me think of you though!)
Your blog is great- it makes me ALMOST think of doing one. :)
Anyhoo- we love you all!
Cari, Ry Guy, Jaac and Gracie

Kayla R. said...

ha ha so so cute!

Headle said...

ADORABLE!!! Oh, sweet little Emmett...he is SO CUTE!!!

This post is hilarious!! Carly, you are a doll.

Tab & Nate said...

You are so cute!! Love you!

Becky Nielson said...

He's so sweet! He has a lot of runia in him. Car, I found your blog and had to say hi! How are you doing up in Oregon?

allegra said...

hey you two--i've come across your blog before from blog hopping around, forgot how to get back, then found you again somehow awhile back, subscribed to read through google reader, but never managed to make a comment... hmmm:) google reader makes me forget to leave comments.. ironic-thanks for saying hi! ANYHOW, last time and ONLY time i've seen your little guy was when he was a teeny tiny newborn.. we were at gma georges and it was around thanksgiving time. he's grown up so much and looks a TON like a runia. i only say that because i sorta knew dane and ryan from good ol' timpview.

p.s. his emmet red bed head is adorable. i'm sure even cuter than ed red's. :)

Lindsay said...

I am mad at you! First of all you snuck out of the wedding reception without even a simple goodbye. Then we don't get together and you were here till today! :(
I suppose it could be my fault too but I am also blaming you! Good to see you Car

Kate said...

Perfect face!

Heather and Dave said...

Hey Carly! I was just on Allegra's blog and I saw your link! Blogging is the best :) It was so fun seeing you at Sarah's wedding last week. The photos should be up on my website in a week or so. Emmett is the cutest little guy ever. I love the bed head and his big brown eyes are to die for.

McGuire's said...

Hey Carly and Eric,
Somehow Emily came across your blog. I just wanted to say "hi" and hope things are going well for your family.
-Garrett and Emily McGuire

Tim and Jennifer said...

It's ok Car Face, I still love you. it's the same way when Tim and I both go home to AZ. There never seems to be enough time for all family, let alone friends! Hopefully I can see you in July :)

Karly said...

hey, just thought i would say hello to my friend carly,its been awhile, hope all is well in portland, your boys are so cute :) love ya

Tab & Nate said...

Hmmm.... I called you yesterday and no response! What is up with that? love you!

Hey Ho it's Ashleigh Noel said...

Carly! Okay, stephanie boyer is in seattle and Sara Jane is in portland, so we were thinking Mid-July we could plan a day all together and go to downtown portland or something? Would you be in?

Valerie said...

hey carly!!! i saw a link to your blog through allegra's!!! it was fun seeing you guys at the reception. that little boy is so dang cute! he's getting so big!!!