Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Lake Tahoe, North Shore



Lake Tahoe, Northstar. Wood Family Reunion.

5 comments:

Emily Frame said...

Carly,

your babe is such a cutie! he's definitely got some Runia in him!

I just wanted to leave you with this thought... Are you white chocolate and proud of it?

Kayla R. said...

i am so excited everyone is starting to blog:) Your baby is so dang cute cant wait to see more pics and stuff love ya* Kayla

kate said...

I'm so glad to see you have a blog carly sue runia :) Your baby is a doll. Post more of him!!
Hope life is good for you guys..
-kate.

Unknown said...

Hola Familia Red, primero agradecer su carta esta muy buena... y tambien felicitarles pro que tienen un hermosos hijo.... es muy grande... jajajaj eso es igual al papá que tiene que es un (Cup Cake) chiste..jajj

bueno les felicito y esperoq ue esten muy bien en todo... un gran abraso para ustedes... Eric... gracias amigo.... te quiero mucho tbn..

chauuu... y el español tuyo esta muy bien...

chao chocolate chip....

jajj


chauuu

Tim and Jennifer said...

He is so cute and so big! I can't believe you are moving...I thought I would actually get to spend more time with you once i was a stay at home mom. I'm angry and sad :(