
Apparently, our lives must be quite uninteresting, (we have not updated our blog for about 3 months now.) But we finally have something to say. So this weekend, that never-ending schooling abyss finally saw light as we traveled to Portland, Oregon, to find a new home. Emmett was left with Granny Tam, and Eric and I, confused with our aloneness, departed to the green state (green literally and figuratively: they are obsessed with an eco-friendly environment.) The trip exceeded all expectations. Our purpose was to find a new home, which we did, in a town called Wilsonville, right outside of Portland. Mission accomplished. We spent the remainder of the weekend exploring our new, future habitat...alone. Beauty and Class. Yup, that's Portland. Overall, the trip led way for a reachable future beyond over-cooked BYU students, including the characters of Eric the Sales Analyst and Carly the Mom.
images: view of Wilsonville and us in front of our new neighborhood

5 comments:
Finally a new Post Peaches! I can't believe you're moving out there... I wonder how far from Fresno you'll be? We may just have to meet half way so we can see each other! Love ya- Emily
YEa! A new post! How exciting for you!! I want to hear all about it...TIm and I are moving this week, only 10 mins away (hence my lack of communication through email) but once were settled, I want to talk!
Yeah!!! We can't wait to have you here. You will love it.
Well --- I am so happy to finally hear from you....I thought after no return phone call you didn't want to be friends anymore...(jk) but it is so fun you have a blog -- i will check it often to see the new updates...and holy cow - you are moving to Portland? that is great, except it is on the wrong side of the country....we would have liked to recruit you out to good ole NC. so what is his job? who with? the neighborhood looked absolutely gorgeous...the trees were so pretty, and i think Portland is a beautiful place...what an adventure. I am so happy for you. Hey - i am coming into town tomorrow...and will be there for a week so we need to hang out...and cute little emmett -- he is getting so big. I can't wait to see ya'll.
xoxoxox
steph
Hi Carly-
I know totally random right? This is Ashleigh Palmer from high school... Ok so your family is so cute! Anways, Dane and I live in Salem. Maybe a 25 minute drive from willsonville. You are going to live in an awesome town! We should get together!
Post a Comment