Emmett is finally walking at 15 months! I know it is completely lame to show baby milestones on blogs, and I'm quite sure you really don't care, but now, if you are even still reading this, you'll understand how huge it is to us that he's walking (although, my arms were getting pretty ripped carrying around this ginormous load of a toddler.) The event occurred as such: Eric set down the giant on the floor after a hard wrestling match, and totally nonchalant, Emmett walked all the way across the room to the couch, never before even attempting to take a step. It's as if he had been planning the stunt for months.
18 comments:
hahaha that is so cute and exciting! Well I think it is cute that you put it up! Maybe because I am a parent too and I do it with Brynlee?
How exciting! I remember when Lily took her first steps:) He is so cute in that picture!!
carly
Ok stranger just because you moved doesnt mean you dont have to call me. Ha ha crazy that he is walking ok i remember when he was born so crazy, he just gets cuter and cuter. Love ya and miss you call me
Lar
carly
Ok stranger just because you moved doesnt mean you dont have to call me. Ha ha crazy that he is walking ok i remember when he was born so crazy, he just gets cuter and cuter. Love ya and miss you call me
Lar
That's hilarious...and so cute.
how could i forget? the look of miss taylor's face as we sang/laughed our way through it, the tingle of the laureth sulfate absorbed in my scalp. funny how i've never been okay with singing in front of people since... connection?
what the heck are you up to, did you move?
Oh my goodness he is SO cute!!! I can't believe that he is already walking!
Carly! He is so cute!
We still need to get together-
I cant believe we live so close and haven't seen eachother yet.
How are you liking the rain? Funny right? Dont worry, by the second year it grows on you.
Cute pictures glad I found your blog mine is superguyabe.blogspot.com take a look sometime A. Hunt
yeah!!! SO Fun that he is walking...altho the picture looks like he is running! Anyhow, i found out what i am having... i am surprising chip tomorrow on V-day since he couldn't come with me yesterday to my apt. Have some fun stuff planned! I put up some posts, but more to come!!!!
xoxooxo
have love day you two! (three)
Carly-This is Jessica Collings. Adam and I were just talking about you and Eric the other day and how although you live far away now, we still wanted to see you sometime!! Then today I came across your blog!! I hope things are going well!! Our blog address is: www.befashionablylate.blogspot.com
Carly!! I found your blog and your boy is getting so big. I miss you and I want to see more pictures of your house and stuff.
Love you
Tabitha Barton
Hey Carly, its Mallory (Wing) McKell. I just ran across your blog it is sooooo cute!!! I remember you coming into the salon and getting your hair done when you were pregnant. I can't believe how old he is and walking!!!! How fun!! Well I thought I would say hi, it looks like you guys are doing great!!!
Mallory
Oh Peaches is Emmett really more than 15 months old...and walking??!! How that happened is beyond me... Its been too long since I've seen that little guy! Who took your family pictures that are on the side of your blog? They are so cute!
Pears
YA!! I am SO SO happy you found my blog. I had no idea that you had one. WOW. How adorable is your family. GORGEOUS! I can't wait to hear all about your Oregon experience. I will be calling you soon to get/give big updates ;) call me babe. LOVE YOU (480) 226-9519
Hello, it's Kelsey Hornibrook, Tyler's wife, Michael's sister-in-law. We never got together while you guys were still in Provo. I suppose we will just have to become better friends once we make the move to Oregon in a couple of years to work for the wonderful funeral industry:). I can't wait!
And don’t worry about your post, I so post milestones of Lucy's and she is only 5 1/2 months old! Your boy is adorable!
Post a Comment