Tuesday, May 26, 2009

The Sun Came Out.

The sun doesn't come out very often up here in Portland.
So when it does, us Reds make it a festival of an event.
Emmett's routine remark for this festival is first a gasp, followed by a really high pitched screaming voice, "Wook Mom, the sun came out!!!"
(p.s. I wasn't kidding about him being the "wook mom" shadow.)
These last couple of weeks we've had a flood of sunny days.
In fact, Emmett has pretty much stopped pointing out the sun is out.
These are some of our fun in the sun outings of late:

Airplane flying

Farmer's marketing





Cannon beach-ing

Pool partying



14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! what a good looking ohana! Who is taking the pics? Top notch quality! Love you.

Unknown said...

These pics look like heaven. I am so glad that you get to enjoy the weather and the beautiful seaside. Someday soon I'll need to redeem my raincheck for Cannon Beach.

The Howards said...

wow how fun. DARLING babies. Miss you, love ya!

Lindsay said...

such cute pictures! you look great carly! that baby is getting big! so darling

Anonymous said...

awww! i love portland!! and i'm pretty sure that is goonies rock! your kids are so stinkin cute!

Tab & Nate said...

WHY haven't I heard from you in so long??

Whitney Bonnett Taylor said...

I love the pictures! Those photography classes with Barney really did pay off... haha. You're kids are precious. I can't wait to see what Margot looks like when she's bigger!

Lindsay said...

I wish you lived here!!!! And yes lunch next time. No ifs, ands or buts about it!!!

Cason and Marie said...

Oh my word!!! Can I just tell you how beautiful your kids are!! Stunning!

Great pictures! Looks like you guys are having fun!

The Clevelands said...

Unbelievable Pics Car! You have a true talent for photography. So glad you're enjoying some sunshine! Love the pic of you and Margot... beautiful girls!
p.s. Can hardly feel my inner thighs today from the Niece Pecenka pilates! Love it!

Kayla R. said...

LOOKS like FUN!!! it has been raining like crazy here:( i am glad the sun is going some where! ha

Tab & Nate said...

I really enjoyed talking to you the other day. I miss my friends ... but I am not going to think about it because then I get lonely. I am making the choice to make the best of it :) right? well I love you and before you know it I will be up there visiting you. Just you wait!

Adrianna said...

Seriously Carly, I am in LOVE with those sailor pants of yours!!! Where did you find them?

Your pictures are adorable! I really like the action shot of Emmett. and I love the one of you and Margot in front of Haystack. Classic.

Headle said...

Your family is SO CUTE!!!!! I miss you sooo much Carly! That bow night only made it worse. We HAVE to plan something again soon!!!!