Eric: "My family heads to Mexico this Friday for their annual fishing trip."
Carly: "I could sure use some sun, haven't seen it in a few months."
Eric: "Let's go with them."
Eric: "Let's go with them."
Carly: "Okay!"
Friday Night: Red family flies to Utah.
Saturday Night: Drop off Emmett and Margot with family in Provo.
(Thanks a Ga-zillion Anne Marie and Gram Tam!)
Sunday Night:
Carly and Eric fall asleep in San Carlos, Mexico.
p.s. I thought the fish I caught was pretty great...until 20 minutes later when Eric caught Big Juan.
p.p.s.
I've made a vow to be more spontaneous, and admonish all to do the same.
So worth it!







9 comments:
I am so happy that you guys are spontaneous! You will never regret taking the time for yourselves. Your sun filled photos make me happy. I'd love to hear the details on everything.
P.S. those fish are unreal.
You go girl! And pretty pics- and fish!!! I hope to someday take on that vow as well!
so jealous.... that's all I can say!
How fun! I can't believe those fish! They are huge!!
That is SO COOL! What a fantastic way to spend the weekend! You two are so cute together :)
I'm so jealous! That looks like it was a lot of fun. Good job being so spontaneous. - Kara
ummm...do you still eat food? your arms are annie...(annie-rexia)
"eat the food tina"
whoa!! that fish is huge-ungous!!! did you eat it?! missed you today out playing, again soon for sure!
فني دش بالرياض
فني ستائر بالرياض
فني ايكيا بالرياض
نجار بالرياض
Post a Comment