Us Reds traveled to Utah to give bro. #3, Tanner Hunt Runia, a welcome home from 2 years abroad in Budapest, Hungary.
Still here in Utah, but no Tanner, not to mention the Runia parentals
along with bro. #4, Nolan.
Wanna know why?
Volcanoes.
All 4 are stuck in Europe while the rest of us just wait....
Wanna know what this is?
A pain in the Ash.
p.s.
Meanwhile, Margot and Emmett are tending to your beloved chicks, Dad.
Don't you worry.


4 comments:
Since your here in utah and I have not heard from u your in big trouble. How about u call me since I lost your number. Love ya
haha is that a toy gun he has? nice one.
and you are past your due date! UPDATE GIRL! :)
Eric
We are trying to contact everyone for the 10 Year reunion next month. Can you please visit the blog provohigh2000.blogspot.com for all the updates, there is also a facebook link on the blog if you facebook and prefer to look at that. Thanks! I hope to see you guys there!
Post a Comment